To receive a refund* (less shipping charges and restocking fee), the product must be returned within 30 days.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- All returns are carefully inspected by our office before a refund is issued.
- Unopened items with all seals intact may be returned for full refund within 30 days.
- Opened items (any seals broken) can not be resold. Therefore if within 30 days, a store credit may be given not in excess of 50% of the products purchase price based on the amount of product used. This policy logically prevents returns for 50% credit after the majority of product has already been used.
- The final refund amount will be determined based upon the return inspection. For example, damages to the product could result in a deduction.
- Rejected returns are held for 14 days. Items that are not requested to be returned to the Customer (Customer responsible for return shipping) within 14 days will be discarded.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment. Store credits may be used within 30 days of issue.
- No returns accepted after 30 days.