Quick note for readers living on the Gulf Coast to let you know about a special event next Monday night January 18th. Â Kelly Eubanks, intern graduating with her Doctorate of Chiropractic in March, is teaching a workshop on “FOCUS: Achieving greater mental focus from childhood to later life without neurologically damaging medications.” Â If you or your children are taking medications for ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Sleep pills, etc I plead for you to plan to attend this event. Â The pharmaceutical industry is running wild with these “lifestyle drugs” and “designer pharmaceuticals” with no intention on you ever escaping them once you’ve been on too long. Â There are other ways, safer ways, to achieve your needs and escape the unknown future mental declines we as a society are yet to see these drugs cause.
Event starts at 6:45PM next Monday January 18th at Liberation Chiropractic on Tanner Williams Road in West Mobile. Â Remember that event attendees get a 15% discount on supplements which often dropsÂ your cost lower than you can find even online.
- UK announces END of COVID measures - January 20, 2022
- Analyzing Recent COVID Data - December 19, 2021
- Update to employees in Alabama! - November 5, 2021
- Getting pressure at work for the COVID Vaccine? - November 3, 2021
- Vaccine Turbulence - August 30, 2021
- Who’s “misinformation”? - July 26, 2021
- Must be nice… - July 7, 2021
- Far from over… - June 30, 2021
- Why the saga continues… - June 9, 2021
- When all else fails…Bribe. - May 31, 2021