Quick note for readers living on the Gulf Coast to let you know about a special event next Monday night January 18th. Kelly Eubanks, intern graduating with her Doctorate of Chiropractic in March, is teaching a workshop on “FOCUS: Achieving greater mental focus from childhood to later life without neurologically damaging medications.” If you or your children are taking medications for ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Sleep pills, etc I plead for you to plan to attend this event. The pharmaceutical industry is running wild with these “lifestyle drugs” and “designer pharmaceuticals” with no intention on you ever escaping them once you’ve been on too long. There are other ways, safer ways, to achieve your needs and escape the unknown future mental declines we as a society are yet to see these drugs cause.
Event starts at 6:45PM next Monday January 18th at Liberation Chiropractic on Tanner Williams Road in West Mobile. Remember that event attendees get a 15% discount on supplements which often drops your cost lower than you can find even online.
- Health is a Habit, not an Achievement - June 27, 2018
- A Role Reversal in Healthcare? - June 14, 2018
- Easiest Weight Loss Breakthrough Ever - April 10, 2018
- If You Missed It, Don’t Miss Out! - January 23, 2018
- Excited to share our BIG Announcement - January 17, 2018
- Things that matter…and the Eclipse - August 22, 2017
- Battle of the Bulge - July 7, 2017
- What they’re not telling you about Cancer. - November 30, 2016
- Social Media Whac-A-Mole - June 28, 2016
- How NOT to get screwed in a car wreck – Part 2 - May 23, 2016