Quick note for readers living on the Gulf Coast to let you know about a special event next Monday night January 18th. Kelly Eubanks, intern graduating with her Doctorate of Chiropractic in March, is teaching a workshop on “FOCUS: Achieving greater mental focus from childhood to later life without neurologically damaging medications.” If you or your children are taking medications for ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Sleep pills, etc I plead for you to plan to attend this event. The pharmaceutical industry is running wild with these “lifestyle drugs” and “designer pharmaceuticals” with no intention on you ever escaping them once you’ve been on too long. There are other ways, safer ways, to achieve your needs and escape the unknown future mental declines we as a society are yet to see these drugs cause.
Event starts at 6:45PM next Monday January 18th at Liberation Chiropractic on Tanner Williams Road in West Mobile. Remember that event attendees get a 15% discount on supplements which often drops your cost lower than you can find even online.
- Should You Be Worried About COVID-19? - March 13, 2020
- CANCER CENSORED PART II: Treatment Alternatives - February 17, 2020
- CANCER CENSORED PART I: Options for Cancer Treatment - January 6, 2020
- Important 2020 Updates - November 18, 2019
- The Keto Diet Explained: Part 2 - November 13, 2019
- The Keto Diet Explained: Part I - November 13, 2019
- Let’s “Prevent” the Flu this year - September 27, 2019
- Are you ready to give up your rights? - June 14, 2019
- Vaccination is a Religion - May 9, 2019
- 7 Adjustments for an Ideal Driving Posture - April 30, 2019