The Holistic Parents Guide to Raising Kids in the 21st Century
- Raising Healthy Kids from Conception : Part 1 – Chiropractic, nutrition, SIDS, supplementation, Human Placentophagy
- Raising Healthy Kids from Conception : Part 2 – Vaccination
- Raising Healthy Kids from Conception : Part 3 – Circumcision
In this workshop, Dr. Michael Bucknell of Liberation Chiropractic & Wellness in Mobile Alabama discusses popular and controversial topics regarding bringing up children healthy in today’s environment and culture. Topics include Chiropractic, nutrition, SIDS, supplementation, as well as the highly controversial subjects of Vaccination, Human Placentophagy, and Circumcision. Anyone planning to have children should watch this workshop carefully to make educated decisions that will change the life of their children.
• Question what you “know”
• Question “why” you know it
• Question “who” told (sold) you
• THINK and RESEARCH before you argue.
• Everything else is considered “alternative” because medicine is “scientific”.
• Questioning Medical Contribution is the modern equivalent of Heresy.
• Caution should at the least precede acting on suggestion by those at fault of so much death and destruction.
• “Most authorities regard temperatures below 106 as harmless and those over 108 as potentially harmful.” – Journal of Clinical Therapeutics July 1980
• “increased temperatures may well be the body’s most potent means of thwarting disease” – Adre Lwoff, Nobel Scientist at Pasteur Laboratory in Paris
• Fever is the purposeful elevation of body temperature to slow germ reproduction AND release stored Ca++ from bone reserves which does two things;
1. is required for formation of new matrix of repaired/replaced cells
2. is required for activation of phagocytosis by white blood cells
• Routine antibiotics interfere with normal healing and result in repeat or altogether new infections
• Routine fever reducing medicines suppress antibody production by up to 50%, lengthening the period of illness
• Acetaminophen is the leading cause of Acute Liver Failure
FEVER PROGRESSION OF SYMPTOMS:
• Increased Temperature
• Lethargy (Body shutting down to focus on other needed functions,)
• Febrile Convulsions “febrile convulsions in childhood do not injure the CNS” – Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics 66:1009 1012 12/81
• Loss of Consciousness – Extreme Lethargy
• Seizures – Go to the EMERGENCY ROOM
• Brain Damage, Death, other Rare effects
• Even Dr. Sears asserts the merits of Chiropractic Care, as there is more research on the resolution of ear infections than any other research topic in Chiropractic.
CHIROPRACTIC CARE DURING PREGNANCY
– Encourages optimal host conditions for fetal development
– Encourages optimal mechanical advantage during delivery
– Safe during pregnancy given the following conditions
- No vibration therapy
- No “prone” or face down adjusting
- Caution should be exercised when doing lumbar twist and drop adjustments
CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR CHILDREN
The brain to body connection and importance of spinal integrity is no new concept. Not that we require “validation,” but the Medical model continues to advertently and inadvertently validate the Chiropractic paradigm. In an article from 2005 an MD lays out why children’s spines need to be addressed, where currently it is almost entirely ignored.
Safe, Sane Chiropractic. And Not.
• “Who is your Pediatrician?”
• What does a Pediatrician do?
• Who is best equipped to keep my healthy child, healthy?
Children raised under chiropractic care need lower medical intervention due to their increased immune systems.
Additional considerations for kids:
• As toddlers grow out of crib, start bed on floor so they can’t fall far.
• Do not have pillows on the bed.
• SIDS implications in research- brain stem damage during delivery.
• Watch how kids sleep in the car etc.
MINIMUM CORE SUPPLEMENTATION
*Only after solid foods have been introduced
MYTH: We are the “only mammals who don’t eat our placenta”
FACT: Dolphins don’t either, and they’re one of the only other
mammals that have sex for fun too!
MYTH: It helps prevent post partum depression
FACT: By placebo maybe, but there is not ONE study to prove this
in the national Pubmed database. In fact there are NO studies.
MYTH: It comes out of your body just like milk so it’s safe
FACT: I can name other things out of the body you wouldn’t eat.
From a biblical perspective, the placenta can in NO way be
considered as “food”.
Can-ni-bal-ism 1: the usually ritualistic eating of human flesh by
a human being. Mirriam-Webster Dictionary
PLAN B BREASTFEEDING
**For those who cannot or need supplementation in breastfeeding.
24oz Spring or well filtered water (do not use tap)
12oz Raw Goat’s Milk
1/2 teaspoon FloraBaby children’s probiotic
1/2 teaspoon NOW Foods Acerola Powder
2 teaspoons Designs for Health Whey Cool Unflavored
2 teaspoons KAL Nutritional Yeast
2 capsules Designs for Health Tegricel Colostrum
8 tablespoons Mt. Capra Mineral Whey Protein
1 teaspoon Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil
1 teaspoon Green Pastures X-Factor Gold Non Flavored Butter Oil
1 teaspoon Organic Sunflower Oil
1 teaspoon Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 teaspoons Wilderness Family Naturals Virgin Coconut Oil
– Follow the Core Diet Plan as standard compliance
– Minimize commercial dairy during pregnancy
– Minimize use of Ultrasound to legal necessity only
– NEVER have dental work on amalgam fillings during pregnancy
– Do not get Flu shots during pregnancy
– Have a birthplan which includes avoidance of labor inducing medications
– Always assume medications affect fetus regardless of what
“known” information or labels suggest
Continue Reading: Raising Healthy Kids from Conception : Part 2 Vaccination
Download the RAISING HEALTHY KIDS FROM CONCEPTION PDF
- Let’s “Prevent” the Flu this year - September 27, 2019
- Are you ready to give up your rights? - June 14, 2019
- Vaccination is a Religion - May 9, 2019
- 7 Adjustments for an Ideal Driving Posture - April 30, 2019
- Your Medical Freedom Is In Jeopardy Regardless of Your Stance - March 7, 2019
- Health is a Habit, not an Achievement - June 27, 2018
- A Role Reversal in Healthcare? - June 14, 2018
- Easiest Weight Loss Breakthrough Ever - April 10, 2018
- If You Missed It, Don’t Miss Out! - January 23, 2018
- Excited to share our BIG Announcement - January 17, 2018