It is 2016, have you awaken from the Holi”daze” yet? Â Right NOW is the time to decide how this year will go. Â Will you do like most, set high flying resolutions and intentions just to see February come around already missed? Â I want to help you this year to become your year of transformation. Â We are kicking off the Liberation blog today which will be fully searchable on our new website. Â It will stay short, it will be on point, and I won’t waste your time. Â But consider what you’ll miss if you don’t read them? Â Is it worth 2-3 minutes of your time a few times a month to catch that ONE thing that you’ll remember when needed? Â Commit now like I do to theÂ mentors and leaders I read, and over time you will reap the rewards. Â Stay tuned and share! Â This is YOUR year to Protect Life and Maximize Potential.
Your tools for the New Year:
- Check out the new LiberationChiropractic.com. Â Each of the 7 Homeostatic Essential tabs feature research articles, YouTube workshops, and blog posts related to variousÂ topics.
- Download Dr. Mike’s new FREEÂ ebook (also available in paperback in office for $14.99) “The 7 Homeostatic Essentials: The Not-so-secrets to feeling better and living longer”. Â It’s a quick, impactful read that will set you off on the critical steps to staying healthy.
- Insurance Patients: Â January 1 resets your insurance benefits. Â If you’d like us to validate your coverage call the office and we’ll check it out for you.
- Has it been a while since you saw us? Â Don’t hesitate to check back in, don’t be embarrassed for getting off track, MOST people do! Â We would love to see you again and start over. Â Check out our treatment cost page for updated fees.
- We have a new doctor that will be joining the Liberation team! Â Did you know that Dr. Mike is extension faculty of Life University in Atlanta to teach graduating students in the field? Â Kelly Eubanks was once a patient who decided to become a Chiropractor and is finishing her clinical rotations in our clinic toÂ graduate in March. Â If you prefer a female doctor she is fantastic!
- Nutrition: Â Make sure you are taking the Core Daily SupplementsÂ (halfway down page) to eliminate the deficiencies that affect nearly everyone in the US. Â Also make sure your diet is on par at least with our Core Diet guidelines. Â If you suffer any form of metabolic syndrome, you should instead stick to the Advanced Diet guidelines.
- Superficial Determination - February 14, 2022
- UK announces END of COVID measures - January 20, 2022
- Analyzing Recent COVID Data - December 19, 2021
- Update to employees in Alabama! - November 5, 2021
- Getting pressure at work for the COVID Vaccine? - November 3, 2021
- Vaccine Turbulence - August 30, 2021
- Who’s “misinformation”? - July 26, 2021
- Must be nice… - July 7, 2021
- Far from over… - June 30, 2021
- Why the saga continues… - June 9, 2021